THE FAITHFULNESS OF GOD
- God Cannot Lie
- Num. 23:19 – God cannot lie.
- Heb. 6:17-18 – God’s unilateral promises rest upon HIM and Him alone for fulfillment.
- God Will Not Repent
- Num. 23:19 – God does not change His mind.
- Rom. 11:29– the gifts (like salvation!) and calling (our heavenly calling too) are secure because with respect to giving gifts, God does not change His mind. (Eph. 2:8-9; II Tim. 1:9)
- God Performs What He Promises (Rom. 4:21)
The next time you are discouraged and thinking about YOUR unfaithfulness to God, think of HIS faithfulness to His Word! (II Tim.2:13)