Ye IN ME and I IN You
III. I IN You: The Facts
Of our union with Christ, William Kelly wrote that believers have “the closest vital association with Him Who has gone into heavenly glory, and yet is one with us here, as we with Him there.”
- Christ is IN the Believer: Predicted In the Gospels
- John 6:56 – He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
- John 14:20 – At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
- John 15:1-5 – Every branch in me
- John 17:23 – I in them, and thou in me.
- John 17:23,26 – I in them.
- Christ is IN the Believer: Expounded in the Epistles
- Romans 8:10 – And if Christ be in you
- II Cor. 6:16 – I will dwell in them…
- II Cor. 13:5 – Christ is in you.
- Gal. 2:20 – I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
- Gal.4:19 – My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you.
- Eph. 3:17 – That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith
- Col.1:27 – Christ in you… the hope of glory.
- Col.3:11 – Christ is all, and in all.